Monday, November 5, 2007

Party Recap

Ok, so I meant to get on and tell you all about A's birthday party but, surprise, I was busy. To be fair to myself, I did get online a couple of times to do it but never actually typed any words. So a quick summary, her party went pretty well. Pretty much everyone showed up late (really late) but I'm not really surprised. I should have lied about the time and said it was sooner, that way everyone would have been on time. It was a good party though and A dug into her cake. She got tons of great presents and has been figuring out creative new ways to "play" with them (i.e. crawl on them) and give her parents a heartattack. I know I already sent out pictures and you should be getting a copy of the video once our computer gets back from the Geek Squad. The motherboard crashed so who knows how long that will take and what will still be on there when we get it back. Luckily, we have learned our lesson before, and have backed everything up. Thank goodness for well learned lessons!!

No comments: